We have large, bright accessible spaces available to hire for meetings and training at great rates, including refreshments, internet access, plasma screen with speakers and parking facilities including our newly refurbished Board/Training room with seating for 16 people.
Catering can be arranged through our community cafe, The Coffee Grind. Platters of 6 rounds of mixed sandwiches cost just £14.50. Want something more? Simply contact us to discuss your requirements.
The cost of the Board/Training room is £10 per hour.
The following rooms are also available:
- Sensory Room £15 per hour (Rainbow Centre)
- Activity Lounge with Projector, DVD and Surround Sound £15 per hour (Rainbow Centre)
- Small lounge with Projector and DVD £10 per hour (Rainbow Centre)
- Kitchen and Dining Room/Life Skills Room £15 per hour (Rainbow Centre)
- Lounge area (Silver Birch)
- The Coffee Grind Community Cafe
- Pyschic evenings
- Quiz nights
- Baby shower
- Training events
- Board meetings
- After School clubs
- Baby/Toddler group.
- Radio club
- Sunday club
Please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268 881130 for more details and to book.