What we can do
- We can step into your shoes and do anything for your loved one that you would do.
- Take the person you are caring for out, for a walk or in a car (we do charge mileage for this)
- Help with meals, including cooking if needed.
- Provide companionship
- Assist with medication
- Help with shopping and collecting pensions or prescriptions.
- Play board games or cards
- You tell us!
Why we are different
All our visits are scheduled so you know when we are coming to visit and you know who is visiting! If we're booked in to see you at 10am, that's what time we'll be there. If your visit is scheduled for 10am-2pm, that's how long we will be there. Your regular visit will be with the same support worker who will get to know your family and support you all, not just the person they are caring for. We think this is really important and makes all the difference especially if you are caring for someone with dementia who can get very confused by different people visiting. The only time someone else will visit is if your usual support worker is on holiday or is ill and we will always ask you first if you are happy with this.