Vacancies at Carers Choices
Work for a company that really cares!!! In our recent CQC report one staff member said. "Management is open and transparent. Everything we need to know we get told. [Registered manager] is brilliant. She listens to us and will help us out 110%."
Carers Choices is a local charity that has seen recent rapid growth across all areas of our business. To further the support we can offer to carers and those they care for we are currently recruiting to the positions listed below for paid staff and volunteers.
Carers Choices is an organisation committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, trustees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Assistant Rainbow Centre Manager
We have an exciting opportunity in our Rainbow Centre as we continually attract new clients. We need someone with bags of enthusiaism to support the Manager and the staff of the centre.
The centre supports Adults with Disabilities, creating a fun, creative and friendly environment to support their needs. The right candidate will bring qualifications and experience gained in a similar environment and be able to demonstrate that they have the same passion we do for delivering the best service.
|Job title:||Assistant Rainbow Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£22,656 - £24,756|
|Responsible to:||Rainbow Centre Manager|
Main aims of the post
- To provide support to the Rainbow Centre Manager through leadership in the centre(s) ensuring the smooth delivery of the service
- To lead on project areas, as and when designated, and to supervise any staff or volunteers allocated to the role.
- To assist with the technical delivery of the service, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures including recording of information on the CRM system regarding clients and staff
- To assist in the delivery and success of Carers Choices services.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter about your suitability. For more information download the Job Description.
Salary: £7.83 - £8.48 per hour, dependent upon experience
Duties include assisting in the following:
- To encourage Silver Birch clients to engage with stimulating activities including discussing local news topics, arts and crafts, gardening etc.
- To support Silver Birch clients to lead healthy lives including encouraging them to eat and drink.
- Contribute to planning future activities
- Drive company minibus occasionally (to cover Driver's leave etc.) to provide a door to door service to clients.
We are looking for bank workers to complement our existing staff in our day centre for adults with disabilities in Benfleet. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm.
To assist in the following:
• To encourage Rainbow Centre clients to engage with stimulating activities including arts and crafts, sports, gardening, cooking etc.
• To support Rainbow Centre clients to lead healthy lives including encouraging them to eat and drink.
• Contribute to planning future activities
• Drive company vehicles to provide a door to door service to clients and on days out in the community.
• To provide personal care to clients with and without a hoist.
• To adminster and prompt medication to clients
DBS and 2 references required. Full training will be provided.
Health and Social Care Level 2 is desirable but not essential.
A sense of humour however, is essential.
Rates of pay £8.50 per hour over 25. Under 25 £7.75 per hour.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter including your level of availability.
• To complete final preparation of a two-course lunch for approx. 12-15 people each day
• Assist with serving meals to clients
• To ensure kitchen is kept clean and tidy adhering to food hygiene standards
Salary: £8 per hour
For more information take a look at the Job Description.
To apply complete send us your details, a short covering letter and current CV.
Volunteering opportunities at Carers Choices
Carers Choices have a wide range of volunteering opportunities across it's services.
For more information about all our volunteering opportunties take a look at the Volunteer Role Descripions below.
If you would like more information about volunteering please email firstname.lastname@example.org.