Welcome to Carers Choices, your local independent registered Charity and Carers Organisation in Essex.
If you are looking after a partner, family member or friend, supporting them in some way we can offer some help and assistance. Look at the range of carers services we offer particularly to help you carry on your caring role.
We can help you get an assessment and access to Carers Payments that will help you purchase some of the Respite Services we offer. With over 35 years experience supporting Carers and the people they care for in Essex we can ensure that you get the individual support and advice you need.
Download our latest newsletter here.
Silver Birch Centres
Please watch our video explaining how we're different and what we do in the Silver Birch Centres, kindly created by Poppy Stevens a third year Acting and Community Theatre student, at East 15 Acting School.
Donations and LegaciesPlease consider giving a donation no matter how large or small. Click on the logo to donate to us using your PayPal account.
Please consider us in your will; as a local charity we miss out on legacies but can make bigger differences.
Keeping your data private
Our Privacy Principles
We will look after any personal information that you share with us.
This is central to our values as an organisation. We want everyone who supports us, or who comes to us for support, to feel confident about how any personal information they share will be looked after or used.
You can be confident that:
- We only use personal information in the ways we need to and that is expected of us.
- We only use your personal information to tell you more about our services that may be of interest to you when you have indicated you are interested in receiving this.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, including how to opt out from future communications - and we promise your request will respected straight away.
- We will never release your information to organisations outside Carers Choices for their marketing purposes.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people or those we have reason to believe might be vulnerable
- We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through security policies and secure business processes