Welcome to Carers Choices, your local independent registered Charity and Carers Organisation in Essex.
If you are caring for a partner, family member or friend, supporting them in some way we can offer a range of respite opportunities whatever your age. We pride ourselves in having highly trained and experienced staff that can provide excellent care for your loved ones and respite services giving you a break from your caring responsibilities. Our services include:Respite in the Home
Dementia Day Centres
Day Centre of Adults with Disabilities
Young Carers Services
Essex Carers - The Way To Work
Carer Support Groups
Don't just take our word for it! Here are a handful of quotes from our CQC inspection in August 2018.
"All respondents to our questionnaire confirmed the support and care they received from staff helped them to be as independent as they can be."
"care plans contained information about their [clients] health and social care needs, and reflected how people wished to receive their care and support"
"The service had a registered manager who was visible within the service and knew people well."
Paying for Care
We can help you get an assessment and access to Carers Payments that will help you purchase some of the Respite Services we offer. With over 35 years experience supporting Carers and the people they care for in Essex we can ensure that you get the individual support and advice you need.
Donations and Legacies
Click on our Donate button to give money securely to us:
For every £1 we spend, 98p is spent on providing services that benefit Carers.
Keeping your data private
Our Privacy Principles
We will look after any personal information that you share with us.
This is central to our values as an organisation. We want everyone who supports us, or who comes to us for support, to feel confident about how any personal information they share will be looked after or used.
You can be confident that:
- We only use personal information in the ways we need to and that is expected of us.
- We only use your personal information to tell you more about our services that may be of interest to you when you have indicated you are interested in receiving this.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, including how to opt out from future communications - and we promise your request will respected straight away.
- We will never release your information to organisations outside Carers Choices for their marketing purposes.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people or those we have reason to believe might be vulnerable
- We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through security policies and secure business processes